The end of every flight is where it begins – the back platform of the boat!Parasailing is one of the most wanted and attractive activities here.
Sunset Parasailing a breathtaking, exclusive, and extended version – with a glass of champagne at sunset!
1. Is parasailing scary?Actually, it’s quite the opposite. Parasailing is very serene and peaceful. Take-offs and landings are very slow and gentle making you feel as if you are truly “floating on air”.
2. Do I need to have any experience with parasail?Absolutely not! If you can sit, you can fly!
3. Are there any age or weight restrictions?The minimum age is 6. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver. The minimum combined weight is 60 kg and the maximum combined weight about 250 kg. Weight requirements change daily due to wind conditions and are subject to Captain’s approval.
4. Can two or three people go at the same time?Yes! Besides, it’s a lot more fun to go up together! Some restrictions apply depending on weight and wind conditions; ultimately it’s the Captain’s decision.
5. Do you take off from or land in the water?No, you take off and land directly on the boat! After we fit you with a special parasail harness, you are seated next to your partner(s) on the flight deck and then gently launched and retrieved using a hydraulic winch system.
6. Do I ever touch the water?It’s up to you! Just let the Captain know if you want to stay dry or get your feet wet. We call this a touch-‘n-go!
7. What can I expect to see parasailing?Panoramic views of the Cavtat Bay including Dubrovnik Riviera and Zupska uvala. On occasion, you will see dolphins, fishermen, tour boats, sunburnt tourists, and lots of colorful beach umbrellas!
8. What should I wear?Bathing suits if you want to get wet, otherwise shorts, T’s, and flip-flops. Occasionally, it can be chilly, especially in the morning a sweatshirt and pants so you can layer accordingly. Honestly, we can fly you in a dress or tuxedo- remember you don’t have to get wet!
9. Can I go along just to watch?Yes, although we prefer to primarily take actual parasailers if you would like to go along, a reserved seat is 100 kn.
10. How long does the excursion take?The excursion is part parasailing and part boat ride, so you should plan on being out on the Adriatic sea waters for about 45 minutes.
11. Is your company specially trained, experienced, and or licensed?Yes! Our Captain is a licensed Master of seagoing vessel up to 40 GT, and both Captain and crew are specifically trained in all aspects of parasailing, boat handling, and flight procedures, with 10 years experience and over 50,000 flights. We are also current members of PPAE (Professional Parasailing Association Europe) which requires our operation to adhere to strict operating guidelines to protect the safety of our customers.
12. Are reservations required?Yes, because of parasailing’s popularity and the limited space we encourage reservations. There have been times when guests have shown up without a reservation only to have to wait for a couple of hours until there was a space open for them. We take phone reservations. HOWEVER, if there is room on the boat walk-up guests are welcome.
13. How far in advance should I make a reservation?We recommend at least 2-3 days in advance for weekends. For large groups of 10 or more, please call 5-7 days in advance. If you are unsure of your vacation schedule at least try to make a reservation early in the morning before the boat fills up for the day!
14. What if I want to do something special with my family and friends for a birthday, anniversary, or wedding party with Gabriel Water Sports Cavtat or just want the boat all to us?There are some folks who like the idea of a private charter so they can parasail for as long as they want or make their outing more intimate. We aim to please and would love the opportunity to give your group that one-on-one attention. Just contact us for details if you are interested in having our parasail vessel, all to yourselves.
15. Can you do wedding proposals quietly and discreetly?Surprises are our specialty! We offer private flights! Many a proposal has been had on Cloud 9. In addition, we offer a special sunset flight where you have the boat and crew to yourself! All alone! We can even hold a wedding onboard or while in flight! If you have an idea, let us know. We will do the best we can to make your moment special. We are here to have fun and make memories.
16. What part of our vacation should we plan parasailing for?We encourage you to plan for parasailing during the first part of your vacation. The weather at times can be unpredictable and some folks have made the mistake of trying to plan for parasailing on the last day of their vacation, only to have Mother Nature rain on their parade.
The take-off will start from the back platform of the boat after a short safety briefing, gently done by the crew. Most important is to sit comfortably in the harness which you will get in your size. Parasailing is not only a single-player activity. We give you the awesome chance to share this beautiful experience together with your friends, family, kids, and colleagues.
We offer flights for 1, 2, 3, and even 4 passengers, depending on the actual weather conditions and your personal weight. The best would be to ask before what are the possibilities.
The smooth taking off and landing is done through the hydraulic winch system, controlled by the Captain. With the maximum length of the rope of 300 m, you can reach approximately 130 m height – depending on the wind speed and your personal weight. Just before landing, we will dip your feet into the water, but only after your permission and the priority judgment of the Captain.
The dip will not scare you at all. It will just make you believe that Parasailing is a very safe and fun activity for everyone. The landing is smooth and gentle as well!
Tips and additional services:
Long time experience crew
Secure and modern equipment
Certificated by the Professional Parasailing Association Europe
Up to 10 pax
Especially designed parasailing boat
Want an exciting and adrenaline-charged experience? Want to explore new places?Yamaha two-seater Waverunner waits for you. Jet Ski. Fast speed. Sea adventure.The deep waters and stunning locations come in no time. Enjoy!Jet Ski Rentals vary in price, based on their duration.
With all that excitement in mind, safety is still our number 1 priority. This is why all our jet skis are equipped with a GPS tracking system. Instructions in full detail and a safety vest will be provided for you when you come to visit us.
speed cca. 50 MPH
gps_fixed Tracking system
verified_user Safety vests
Gabriel Watersports offers you two different sea routes and schedules with a duration of 1 hour.If you prefer the morning hours, you have the chance to start from 09:00 and come back till 10:00 – when the hottest hours began.If it is more comfortable or even romantic for you to make a trip in the late afternoon hours – you can do it from 17:00 to 18:00.There are two options about where to go – choose between them.
“Pearl of Adriatic” tour starts from Cavtat and crosses to Zupska uvala, heading to the old city of Dubrovnik, entering into the old city harbor of Dubrovnik, exploring the legendary Lokrum Island, and going back to Cavtat.
“Deserted Island trip” includes several spots starting from Cavtat and going to Pasajaca beach, Bobara Island, Mrkan Island, Zupska uvala, and coming back to Cavtat. Both tours are guided by experienced Jet Ski instructors. After following simple rules for driving thecrafts, you will have the best opportunity to enjoy our beautiful region.
waves Snorkeling gear
SUPs or MEGA SUPs – is that a real question?! Independently of the size, Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) is a funny way to water play! With precious benefit included – full-body workout!While standing on your board, your point of view checks what is going on underwater and beyond the horizon – at once!If you wish to share these moments with lots of people – Mega SUP allows paddleboarding with up to 7 friends on one giant board!
Before you head out on the water for the first time, it’s helpful to know a little bit about SUP gear and basic technique. The paddleboarding starts when you learn:
How to Stand Up on Your SUP – practice this technique for standing up.
Staying Balanced on a SUP – once you’re standing, there are a handful of things you can do to maintain your balance on the board:
SUP Strokes – here’s when the real fun begins. As a SUP beginner, there are three basics strokes that will help you get moving:
Forward Stroke – this basic stroke propels your board forward through the water.
Reverse Stroke – the reverse stroke is simple to perform and can be used for slowing down, stopping and turning. It is essentially the opposite of the forward stroke.
Riding through the crystal clear water – slow, fast, faster, fastest. Take the Gabriel Watersports challenge. Choose your speed and check our Inflatables!
Crazy UFO provides both – a relaxing ride for a family with young children or extreme riding and jumping over the waves – for those who need more adrenaline.
speed Defined speed
groups Up to 6 max
It’s Pedal Boat o’clock – it’s time to relax! Otherwise, you’d find a different sea adventure – full of strength and speed! Share these pleasant moments with family or friends.